Akkas CPA is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professionalism to establish a joint stock company in Turkey. Our accountants provide all kinds of accounting services in Turkey required to run your company in Turkey.
Table of Contents
- We Can Finish Establishing a Joint Stock Company in Turkey within 3 Weeks
- Steps to Establish a Joint Stock Company in Turkey
Akkas CPA offers the best accounting services, at competitive prices to foreign businessmen who already established or getting ready to establish a company in Turkey.
After establishing a joint stock company in Turkey, you will need to hire an accountant & CPA to manage the financial issues and offer solutions to lower the costs for your business. A good accountant will help you save money and make your company more efficient in terms of costs. If your company is managed well from all points of view, the profit will increase in a short time.
We Can Finish Establishing a Joint Stock Company in Turkey within 3 Weeks
We can establish a joint stock company in Turkey within 3 weeks, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients from Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Steps to Establish a Joint Stock Company in Turkey
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a joint stock company requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 250,000. -TL (Turkish lira). 25% of the capital of the company shall be paid in advance and the remaining shall be in two years and up to three installments.
Roadmap to Establish a Joint Stock Company in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax ID numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
A joint stock company is more advantageous than a limited liability company. When regarded in terms of taxes, transfer of shares, and liability towards public debts, joint stock companies appear more attractive than limited liability companies.
Incorporation requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems. The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 250,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and four installments.
Documents Needed to Establish
From Real Persons;
- 2 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 2 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder.
From a Legal Entity, If One of the Partners is a Company;
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Certificate of Good Standing” from the Registrar of Companies. This certificate should contain information about the current active status of the company and its signature executives.
- The foreign shareholder company’s “Articles of Incorporation”
- The foreign shareholder company must get a resolution for incorporating a company in Turkey.
- If the foreign shareholder company is appointed as a company director in Turkey, it must appoint a real person to do this task. We need signature samples from this person and he must also accept this appointment. We must get his/her passport translated and notarized and we will get a Turkish tax ID number.
- Power of Attorney for establishing the company.
- The above-mentioned documents shall be notarized and apostilled.
Reach us Establishing a Company in Turkey
Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is one of the globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firms with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey.
Thanks to its nationally recognized accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our accountants to establish a joint stock company in Turkey by sending an email to us.