Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professionalism in establishing a business in Turkey. Our accountants provide all kinds of accounting services in Turkey required to run your company in Turkey.
Akkas CPA offers the best accounting services, at competitive prices to foreign businessmen who have already established or getting ready to establish a company in Turkey.
After establishing a business in Turkey, you will need to hire an accountant & CPA in order to manage the financial issues and offer solutions to lower the costs for your business. A good accountant will help you save money and make your company more efficient in terms of costs. If your company is managed well from all points of view, the profit will increase in a short time.
Establishing a Business in Turkey
We provide services for establishing a business in Turkey and other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting clients from Baltic counties and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey.
We have a customs agency in our office building and many of our clients use their services to perform transit trade to Russia and other countries. We also provide company address services for foreign companies and our rates are very moderate.
Steps for Establishing a Business in Turkey
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed for Establishing a Business in Turkey?
We can complete establishing a business in Turkey and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
We can finish establishing a business in Turkey remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Laws for Establishing a Business in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Roadmap for Establishing a Business in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
We Need the Following Documents for Establishing a Business in Turkey
From Real Persons;
- 1 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 1 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder
Our Services for Establishing a Business in Turkey
Our attorneys are experienced in the formation and governance of the below company types;
- Branch Offices
- Liaison Offices
- Limited Liability Companies
- Joint Stock Companies
- Free Trade Zone Companies
We regularly advise clients with respect to establishing a business in Turkey. Our services regarding company formation include advising and drafting documents in connection with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and liaison offices.
Reach us for Establishing a Business in Turkey
Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is one of the globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firms with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey.
Thanks to its nationally recognized accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our accountants for establishing a business in Turkey by sending an email to us.